Returns, Refunds & Warranty
How do I return an item for a refund?
If you wish to return your item, simply drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your item. The item has to be unused, and in its original packaging. E.g. If the plastic protection piece has been removed from the Naked EX case and stuck back on, we will not be able to honour the refund.
In order for your order to be eligible for a return & refund, it has to meet the following criteria:
1. For Cases:
- Cases must be in brand new, unused condition.
- The case has to be in it's original plastic protective covering, and unopened.
- Any marks/blemishes/etc. from trying the cases would be considered user wear & tear, and will not be eligible for a return.
2. For Screen Protectors:
- Screen protectors must be unused, and in brand new condition.
- Once the protective backing is peeled off, the screen protector will be considered as used, and no longer eligible for returns/refunds.
All return shipping fees will be borne by the customer. Please note that all returns will incur a 15% restocking fee.
Can I exchange an item that I've ordered wrongly?
Yes, we’ll be happy to get the correct model/colour to you so that you can snap on that sexy case and get Naked! However, do make sure that the case you received is unused and its original packaging. Drop an email to email@example.com with your order number and we’ll be with you shortly.
How long do returns/exchanges take to process?
Once your return parcel is received and inspected by our team, a refund/exchange will take about, and may exceed 3 - 5 working days to process.
Is there a warranty on my Bare product(s)?
All Bare products come with 12 months warranty from your date of purchase. Warranty replacements can only be issued with photographic proof of defect, and proof of purchase.
If you believe you've received a defective product, or your product has failed within 12 months, take a picture of it and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping costs for replacements of damaged products caused by user accidents will be borne by the customer.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cover accidental damages and normal wear and tear.